Wednesday 25 December 2013

Why Dark?

No comments:
 

Dark Photography

mobile photography

some of you sure think why all of my photography noticeably darker? minimun of color, and always dark.
i will giving my reason about that.
first i was used camera phone to make an photography. simple camera, simple lens, and simple lighting.
so, when i took the picture. on day or evening. i had not maximal color. when i put in photo editor. if i gave bright in my photos . it will be broken the color picture. but if i gave minimum level or brigth in my picture it will be good.. so as long as i still use mobile camera. i'll be making different photography.
but one day i had have profesional camera. wait my full color of photography
photography
that is my original photography without editing
above is my photography withou editing in photo editor. minim color ang light. ussually i just gived minim light or bright in photo editor. and give some color balance.
i think photo is not necessarily good on color, but must be good in feel, concept, and story.
okguys thanks very much. im so sorry if my english still not good.
thanks thanks thanks.. happy holydays

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff
x

join to my FanPage facebook